CODE GUARD 5 MECHANICAL LOCK
How secure do you think a Push Button Lock really is? Push Button Locks are a simple way to control who can enter into rooms or buildings. You find them in all kinds of places. Jewellers, Hospitals, Schools, Airports, even Police stations. But think twice before you mistake them for being secure.
Not all Push Button Locks are created equal. CodeGUARD 5 contains unmatched strength and durability - designed and tested to protect against serious sustained attack. Take a look round CodeGUARD 5 and discover its hidden strengths.
- Universal handing and fixings for timber and metal doors – one product suits all applications
- Each product is issued with its own individual code to deter opportunists if the factory code is not reset
- Over 2000 combinations available
- Resistance to sustained attack when trying to remove the unit from the door
- Suitable for 30 & 60 minute timber fire doors and 240 minute metal fire doors
- The deadlocking latch construction provides increased resistance to attack
- Automatically deadlocks the latch when it comes into contact with the security box strike
- If the unit is removed the auto firing pin releases to deadlock the unit permanently
- Ergonomic styled handles and attractive finish.
- Ideal for perimeter security applications. Maintains aesthetics and performance over time
- Police & Civil Defence
- Retail & High Value Consumer Goods
- Sensitive Data
- Pharmacies & Chemicals
- Public Buildings